treadmill swallows a baby

Video: the terrifying moment in which a treadmill ‘swallows’ a baby who was playing nearby

Video: the terrifying moment in which a treadmill ‘swallows’ a baby who was playing nearby

The little boy was playing with his little sister near the machine when the ball was on the device and ended up dragging it.

treadmill swallows a baby
A BABY BOY WAS 'SWALLOWED' BY THE TREADMILL WHEN HE WAS PLAYING WITH A BALL.

A violent domestic accident could have ended in tragedy, after two kids they began to play with their parents’ treadmill while the adults were not watching them and the machine was activated with the minors on top.

The event was so serious that it forced the US authorities to warn consumers about the great risk that these types of machines represent to exercise at home, especially if there are children.

A BABY BOY WAS 'SWALLOWED' BY THE TREADMILL WHEN HE WAS PLAYING WITH A BALL.

The accident occurred when two children were playing with a ball near the place where their parents had the ribbons: the girl was moving on top of the ribbon while her younger brother played with a pink inflatable ball.

It was there that the minor supported the ball between the final part of the machine – where the tape returns – and the ground, which caused the device to ‘swallow‘the boys’ toy. The drawback was that at that moment he had the ball in his hands and the device also sucked it up.

In desperation, the sister ran to seek help, while the creature had her hands trapped and her face against the belt, which was slowed down because it had gotten stuck with the child’s body

But the device worked again and he continued to drag the boy, first by his little arms and then he began to push his head. At one point the victim almost broke free, but the tape recaptured him and this time caught him up to the waist.

treadmill accident

A BABY BOY WAS ‘SWALLOWED’ BY THE TREADMILL WHEN HE WAS PLAYING WITH A BALL.

After a few seconds under the machine, the child managed to get loose and left crying in search of his parents.

Following this case, and another that ended in the death of a minor, the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) issued an urgent warning to consumers about the dangers of popular equipment. fitness for the home, in addition to advising not to buy these products.

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *